Friday, August 31, 2018

A New Dream

Welcome to my first post! My name is Ryan, I expect some of my fellow Dreamers will post on this blog from time to time, but I'm the nerd that got way too pumped and made this blog, so I'll probably be the most frequent poster here.

This will be a repository for tournament reports, Old School musings, and the occasional announcement for an event here, which will also be on my Twitter and probably Facebook if it doesn't make me angry by existing.

I'm putting together our first charity event to benefit a local domestic abuse shelter, and got some on-theme prize cards for entry.

Writing some rad shit on those shields will be fun.

Another Dreamer is a VIP member of a local bar, the 417 Taphouse, here's to hoping they'll let us use their back room for debauchery and throwing Chaos Orbs at each other.

I've been thinking about getting our little private Facebook group of a team off the ground for a bit, it's wild to be accepted into the fold so quickly after deciding I was done sitting on my hands and waiting for things to happen.


Years of competitive play, and I feel like this little pip is one of my most cherished accomplishments. Community>>>tournament results.

Sorry this blog layout is ugly, I promise I'll fix it soon <3

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment